Sunday, March 23, 2008

Stuff I read this week I thought was worth sharing

c|net and TechCrunch - Fascinating interview and follow on discussion of Federated Media

Divorce360 - MTV does divorce - Interestingly, MTV takes its reality show to the divorce world - we first heard bout this when they starting using our site to recruit...

NYT - on the Credit Crunch - different look at the credit crisis

NYT - Haggling at Home Depot - ?! I cant get out of BestBuy without almost getting into a fistfight with the cashier 'cause I wont give my telephone number. Now it is OK to negotiate? This I gotta see...

WSJ - Time Warner's HBO Is Caught Up in Midlife Crisis (sub req) - I'm still stuck on the fact that someone could walk away from a series they have $18M in........

Old NYT - Simulscribe - I'm a user for a year - BEST GADGET EVER!!!!

No comments: